Finn Marten Körner is an economist specialised on international financial markets and risk management models. He currently works with Deloitte Financial Risk Solutions. Previously, he held a post-doc researcher’s post at the Center for Transnational Studies (ZenTra – www.zen-tra.de) of the Universities of Bremen and Oldenburg. He holds a Ph.D. (Dr.rer.pol.) in International Economics from Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg.
- Since 2014 Deloitte, FSI Assurance, Financial Risk Solutions
- 2013 Received a Ph.D (Dr.rer.pol.) from School of Computing Science, Business Administration, Economics, and Law (Faculty II) at Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
- 2012-2014 Researcher and project coordinator at the Center for Transnational Studies (ZenTra)
- 2009-2012 Dissertation (Dr. rer. pol.) at the University of Oldenburg on “The exchange rate and global imbalances: Economic development and stability in Bretton Woods I and II”
- 2008 Graduation from the University of Mannheim.
- 2004-2008 Undergraduate studies in Economics at the universities of Mannheim, Kiel, Constance and Brussels (ULB).
Profile at Xing
Profile at LinkedIn